Dear Maddie,
I've been asking you for the past couple of weeks when you were going to give me a smile. You had your first smile this morning! I was rocking you in the rocking chair in the office while talking to Daddy who was working on our taxes and when I looked down at you and talked to you...YOU SMILED! It made my week and melted my heart! Seeing you smile made me realize how much I want you to be happy in life. I want you to smile all of the time. It was obvious you felt great and that made me feel great.
I am going to try my best to get a picture of you smiling-I want to show everyone. Of course I begged you this afternoon to smile and you just stared at me like I was crazy! Here's the first picture I took of you smiling. I was so proud that I put it on Daddy's computer screen for him to see when he got home.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment