Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You'll never guess who slept through the night last night!!!!

YOU!


Dear Maddie,


What a difference ten weeks makes.  Every night this week you have slept for longer and longer stretches and last night you did it-you made it through the whole night!  We put you to bed around 9:00 and I had to wake you up at 5:45 to get you ready for your Dr.'s appointment.  Mommy and Daddy got a full nights sleep!  YAY!!!  Thank you! 


I took you to the Dr. yesterday afternoon after I picked you up from school.  You've been vomiting occasionally and spitting up when you burp and it's been worrying Mommy and Daddy.  Dr. Dave ordered an ultrasound at Children's Hospital for 8:00 this morning, requiring us to have you there at 7:30.  We fed you at 6 and were out the door by 7:00.  It was so scary walking into a children's hospital.  As cute and colorful as it is, the decor and fun design only drives home the point that there are sick little kiddo's there.  We were told that if an abnormality was found in your tummy it would require surgery so we had a lot to be scared of. 


The ultrasound went great.  There are no abnormalities.  Now we just wait for the Dr. to call and let us know what we should do now.  I think it may be GERD that is bothering you.  Whatever it is, I just hope we can fix it for you so that you can grow big and strong my little love bug.


More later!  I love you so much.


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment