Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!

We had your first birthday party on Sunday, January 15th at 9:30 AM.  Daddy and I decided to have a breakfast party for you and we invited all of your friends and family!  It was great fun!
Your fruit loop "smash cake"


Sparkle cupcakes with "pancakes, bacon and eggs!"



 The breakfast buffet complete with cereals, donuts, fruit, granola, yogurt and egg, bacon and cheese muffins!
 Lisa, Olivia and Owen.
 Aunt Nancy holding you.
 Your gifts.

 Sami
 Lisa talking to Grandma Jill and Uncle Shawn
 Daddy discussing the waffle bar to Carson.

 A quick family picture before you smash your cake!

 Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Madelyn, Happy Birthday to you!!!!


 Mmmmmm.....













 The smiles didn't last long.  You cried and then screamed!



 A quick break for a bath and then presents!







 I know how to point to my head!

 See?
 I love my Da-Da!



 I love books, too!
 Wilson was decorated!
 You received some beautiful clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment