Dear Madelyn,
Month twelve was so much fun love bug! Christmas was exciting and so was New Years and then we celebrated your birthday! So much fun in one short month! After your party on the 15th we had a low key celebration for your real birthday on the 18th which was a weeknight. We took you to Chesterfield Mall to ride the Carousel and to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. You did not like the carousel so much I had to put your Paci in to keep you from crying and to ask you where Daddy was so that you would concentrate on looking for him standing on the side taking pictures each time we went around. I was also trying to keep our tea cup from spinning at the same time! I had my hands full. You didn't cry but it was not your idea of a fun time!
Month twelve was so much fun love bug! Christmas was exciting and so was New Years and then we celebrated your birthday! So much fun in one short month! After your party on the 15th we had a low key celebration for your real birthday on the 18th which was a weeknight. We took you to Chesterfield Mall to ride the Carousel and to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. You did not like the carousel so much I had to put your Paci in to keep you from crying and to ask you where Daddy was so that you would concentrate on looking for him standing on the side taking pictures each time we went around. I was also trying to keep our tea cup from spinning at the same time! I had my hands full. You didn't cry but it was not your idea of a fun time!
BABY STATS:
Sleep:
You are sleeping pretty well. Most nights you wake up once or twice for your paci. Two naps a day when you are at home with Mom and Dad. One afternoon nap at school.
Feedings: We gave up your bottle on your birthday and never looked back. You have done beautifully. You haven't had a single meltdown or even given a hint that you missed it. You love your cow's milk. You are loving the fact that you get to try new foods almost daily these days. You love fruit!
Weight: 23 lbs 12 oz
Length:
Clothes Size:
12-18 months
Watching you stand on your own and then sit down as soon as you realize you aren't holding onto anything. You do this all the time. You have also figured out that we will read whatever book you bring to us so you spend a lot of time pulling half of your books off the shelf in an indecisive manner. You bring us a book to read and then before we can even read the book you go back to the shelf to pull out another one. You just love the fact that we will do what you want us to do.
Milestones:
The safety gates are up! You are moving and crawling from room to room. You climbed the stairs once already without any help at all.
Your favorite toys:You love your music instruments we got you for Christmas. I play music on my phone so you can jam with your little music instruments and you love it! You also love a toy you received at your birthday party - a little princess mobile! You love this little car that makes a lot of noises. Daddy and I push you around in it repeatedly. What you love more than anything however, is your LAUNDRY BASKET!
You love Wilson so much. I caught you two watching TV together! Aren't you two sweet!?
Here you are looking at the elephants! I love this picture!
It was an amazing first year Maddie!
I love you,
Mommy










No comments:
Post a Comment