Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo dump!

I have a lot of pictures that fall under many categories so I thought I would put them into one post.


After one of your favorite activties-bath time!


We took you to the butterfly house on a cold day.  You enjoyed it and it was nice to do something different with you on a cold day.






Best buddies.  You love Wilson.

Daddy sent me some pictures while I was away on a business trip to Pasadena, CA.
You have pink eye, peepers!
 Waving ni-ni to me.
 You and I before I left for my trip.

What were you doing your first New Years Eve?  Being pushed around in a shopping cart.  We forgot a stroller and I wanted you to go to sleep so I padded the shopping cart at Nana and Papa's and covered you up taking your for a walk on their expansive condo floor.  You came close to falling asleep but your Daddy found us and wanted to take a picture and ruined it all.  Oh well, I am glad to have the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment