Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seven month photo shoot

It all started out so simple...we were going to meet our photographer at Longview Farm Park for your seven month shoot...

The first few pictures went well...


some smiles and other cute expressions...


Then...well,

not well at all.

You cried and screamed with REAL tears every time we sat you down!  Screamed as though we were doing awful things to you.  I can't say I blame you though.  It was hot, humid and there were mosquitos as big as YOU!

So, you and I made a trip to that same park by ourselves two days later.  Mommy snapped some pictures of her own.



























2 comments:

  1. can your child BE any cuter?? She is a perfect mix of both you and Jamie and I just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so precious! Those are great pictures. I would have loved to see a pic of her crying. One of my favorite pictures of my mother as a toddler is of her crying. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete