Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Your nick names (so that I never forget)

It all started in the hospital the day you were born...I remember the first time your Daddy called you "Sweet Pea"...

Like a pea in a pod, all wrapped up with the sweetest face and a button nose you looked just like a sweet pea.

Sweet Pea is what your Daddy called you for weeks after you were born.  I never heard him call you by your name for at least a month.  I wasn't much better...I had called you star for so long that I kept calling you star. 

Then it began...
  • Sweet Pea
  • Star
  • Peepers
  • Peeps
  • Peep
  • Pea
  • Love Bug
  • Bugger
  • Buggy
  • Bugsy
  • Booger
  • Big girl
  • Sissy
  • Maddie Bug
  • Maddie (of course)
  • Mads
  • * or P (when Daddy and I are texting about you)

No comments:

Post a Comment