Maddie,
You are a big sister and I am so happy for you! Harper was born on January 15, 2013 at 2:50 A.M. and upon meeting her myself I told her about you. She is so lucky to have such a great big sister. You started running a fever the day I went into labor (the night of the 14th) and your fever got pretty high the following day so you haven't been able to meet Harper yet but we were able to bring you to the hospital so I could come down to the cafeteria and see you and Mimi could see Harper.
My hope is that you and your sister love each other and respect each other. Everyone tells me a sister is a lifelong best friend. I am so excited to watch you two grow up together. I will do everything I can to nourish your relationship with Harper.
I love you so much, Maddie.
Love,
Mama
You holding Harper for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment