Madelyn!
Your updates this month are a little different, you will find a few posts in this book from different events/holidays we participated in instead of just one post. Here are a few updates for this month, in a brief version.
Weight:
22 lbs 6 oz
Talking: This month you said "ma-ma-ma! and "oh"
Standing - You went from sitting to standing in your crib this month also during your nap one day! It was so nice to be greeted by you while you stood when I walked into your bedroom!
Teeth - No new ones this month.
Toys - you are loving your books more than ever right now, moreso than any toys you have.
Holidays - Your first Halloween!
I bought this lady bug costume while I was pregnant last halloween. I ordered it over the internet and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. It was as cute as I thought it was online. I put you in it on Halloween this year and had to take pictures right away. You were the cutest lady bug EVER. We went to Daddy's work afterwards and then over to Jill and Poppy's for pizza and salad. We didn't trick-or-treat your first Halloween but your Daddy and I enjoyed seeing you dressed up. The picture with Wilson is my very favorite. He is such a good dog and you two love each other very much.
We went over to Grandpa Jim's apartment for Halloween and had dinner with them and saw Carson and Lilly in their costumes. It was so much fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment