Thursday, April 7, 2011

You're a thumb sucker!

Dear love bug,


I heard some noises over the monitor while in bed this morning at 5:40.  I went to your room to see you sucking on your fist.  A very hungry girl you were!  I picked you up and we rocked for a minute and woke up together before putting you on your changing table.  I laid you down to get you dressed and you put your thumb in your mouth!  I always knew you would be a thumb sucker.  You sucked on your fingers in the womb and love pacifiers.  It isn't uncommon to see you trying to find your thumb and I do help you find it when I see you struggling.  It was so cute.  I immediately looked around for my camera but it was no where in site.  Don't worry, I will get a picture soon. 


Today is Thursday!  I pick you up today at 3:00 and we have a three day weekend together my little bug!


So excited, it's supposed to be nice.  Maybe we will get to dress you in a new warm weather outfit!


I love you,
Mommy


I got a picture...Saturday you sucked your thumb again and I had a camera near.


No comments:

Post a Comment