Maddie,
The past four months have been so much fun and yet the most hectic so far! So much has happened! You have a mouth full of teeth! You've been to Cardinal Games, you've been swimming, you started walking and talking and even running a little bit! And guess what, Maddie!?! You, my dear, are going to be a big sister!!!!! Daddy and I are so excited to give you a sibling. It's something we always dreamed of. But that's little news compared to all you have been doing lately!
We took you to the home opener for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Chicago Cubs on April 13. It was a rainy day but we made the best of it. You dawned your home opener outfit and it was a lot of fun!
Here you are posing!
Boooooo to the cubs!
Mama told me there was a bird outside!
I don't see a bird!
I love these next two pictures!
I'm this happy because I am standing all by myself!
I love to sit on things that are just my size!
I love pushing my toy car backwards around and around the table!
One of my favorites...
The last time we took your picture on this bridge, you looked like this!
Such a big girl, Maddie! You were so proud of yourself!
Hi!
This fern doesn't smell.
Look up there, it's a tree!
Doing the hand motions to my favorite song. "I'm taking home my baby bumble bee."
Horshey's!
Hi horsheys!
I'm standing all by myself!
I get so excited when I realize I am standing all by myself! Yay for me!
You got a new Wagon in the mail on March 16. It was drizzling out but we still managed to take that wagon for a walk! We tucked you in with blankies and your lovey and some milk and headed off for a walk around the block. We posed for a picture or two!
March and April were exceptionally rainy this year so we took advantage of nice weather whenever we could.
You love to go on walks with your princess push mobile! We usually walk down to the stop sign or to the edge of our property on the sidewalk.
You take great naps and sleep very well.
We took you to the bank on March 24th and they had free iced oatmeal cookies for guests. You had two and you held onto it for ten minutes for so before you took a bite! You were so excited that you showed all of the people around you and kept laughing!
We went to the Four Seasons to celebrate Papa's Retirement by having dinner and managed to get you sitting in one of their fun outdoor patio chairs with the Arch in the background.
Mommy painted a new chalkboard wall for you and Papa installed a frame around it.
We (I) have gotten into the bad habit of letting you hold both of your lovies around the house and sometimes when we go out as well as giving you your paci when you aren't in bed. This is something I am currently trying to undo! But you love them and it's hard to not give you what makes you happy as your mama.
Karen made you a new blanket with an owl on it and you love it!
Oh, and you love Wilson and he loves and mostly tolerates you!
Nap time with both of my lovies, my paci and my blanky.
Time to wake up! I always have bed head!
Now that my nap is over, it's back to playing with Wilson! My best friend! When I see him, I say
"woof woof"!
Out to get the mail!
Daddy on his new lawn mower!
Mommy made me a color ring out of samples at work.
My fist dolly. Easter 2012
and my new shopping cart!
The house is messy when I am having the most fun!
When we go for walks down to the stop sign I like to stop and feel the bumps on the sidewalk ramps!
Uh oh! I spent Easter with an ear infection and had to go to the Urgent Care.
Here I am walking again! Another day another walk!
Awe! I love this picture of my Maddie bug!
Posing with Dada before the home opener. April 13, 2012
He's so proud of my bottom!
En route!
My first set of pig tails. April 14, 2012
Dada mowing again. Maddie loves to watch!
I love my bunny shoes. Last wear of the season. Don't I look cute?
Just browsing my book collection.
Go Dada!!!!
I look so big here because I am walking all by myself! April 25, 2012
I LOVE my sunglasses!
Give me my paci back Mama!
Sooooo stylish!
Ughhh the Mamarazzi! Stop taking my picture! I'm trying to go unnoticed!
Sleeping with your leg on the crib rails.
I like to watch TV upside down in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Mmmmm, Baskin Robbins!
I love to lay on Wilson!
Look at my new wheels! May 15, 2012
Playing in the living room.
Swimming Memorial Day Weekend 2012
Maddie's first classroom at Goddard May 2012
For Mimi's Mother's Day gift we took pictures with Carson and Lilly!
























































































What fabulous pics! I particularly love the ones with Wilson - adorable!!! She is truly a super-cute kid!!!
ReplyDelete