Well Maddie,
We had a busy weekend! Friday we got you two new toys. We got you a Bounceroo and a Jumperoo. I have been wanting to get these for you so that we can get you off of your play mat which you love but I feel you are ready for something new and a little more developmentally challenging. We brought both of these new toys home and let you test each of them out. You loved them both and I really think these will strengthen your neck and back muscles. You're a little tiny in them right now but you will grow and be bouncing around in no time. Your feet barely miss the floor in your Bounceroo but I sit on the floor next to you and bounce you a little bit and get big smiles! You're so much fun and making you smile is better than anything I have ever experienced in my life.
Daddy left town for one night to go see Phish and I got to spend Sunday with you. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's place downtown where we played on the floor, walked, you took a nap and then we went to lunch at Hodak's. It was fun to spend time with you but we sure missed Daddy.
Daddy came home the next day and we welcomed him home with a Steak Salad which was yummy. I cooked while you slept but that's okay. I don't mind that my assistant slept on the job. Daddy came home, we ate and you slept through the meal. Finally, after dinner, Daddy woke you up in your swing and we gave you a bath. It was great to have our little family together again.
After four months I am still in awe of just how much I care for you. I wish there were a word that meant more than the word love because I love you that much.
Love,
Mommy
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment